Soft Mask is an asset for Unity 3D that makes it possible to use semi-transparent masks in UI. It works just like standard Unity mask but supports alpha channel which allows you to make gradual and anti-aliased masks.
• Easy to use: just drop it on the Game Object in the same way as Unity’s standard Mask.
• Supports Image, RawImage, Sprite, Texture and RenderTexture.
• Works with TextMesh Pro.
• Supports inverted masks.
• Can be easily supported in your shaders.
• Fully real-time: create, destroy, enable, disable, move, rotate and reorder a mask and UI elements at runtime.
• Can restrict input processing to only visible parts of the masked UI.
• Adjustable mask sampling: use black and white images, images with transparency or set weight of each color channel manually.
It’s intended to use with Unity’s UI only. Sprites and 3D are not supported.