Soft Mask is an asset for Unity 3D that makes it possible to use semi-transparent masks in UI. It works just like standard Unity mask but supports alpha channel which allows you to make gradual and anti-aliased masks.
• Easy to use: just drop it on the Game Object in the same way as Unity’s standard Mask.
• Supports Image, RawImage, Sprite, Texture and RenderTexture.
• Works with TextMesh Pro.
• Supports inverted masks.
• Can be easily supported in your shaders.
• Fully real-time: create, destroy, enable, disable, move, rotate and reorder a mask and UI elements at runtime.
• Can restrict input processing to only visible parts of the masked UI.
• Adjustable mask sampling: use black and white images, images with transparency or set weight of each color channel manually.
It’s intended to use with Unity’s UI only. No Sprite or 3D support is included.